You'll love the money-management tools, convenience, and value built into our GF1000 Business Checking Account. Plus, if you keep a $5,000 average balance over a two-month period, and sign up for no-fee Online Banking and eStatements, we'll give you $1501!
Easy to GET
Easy to USE
- Fast, safe access to your cash anytime and NO FEE on the Great Florida Bank Debit MasterCard®
- NO-FEE online banking, mobile, and text banking
- Check-writing freedom—NO CHARGE for first 100 checks2
- NO MONTHLY FEE with $1,500 average daily balance3
- NO ATM FEES nationwide, and we'll pay the fees other banks charge4
Easy to LIKE
You'll find no teller lines here, just concierge-style service delivered by experts who put you first. Plus, we're strong, stable, local … and have the financial solutions your business needs to grow—merchant services, payroll services, loans, and more.
So start with this checking account...and let us help you grow forward with other financial products and services. But hurry—the offer ends December 31, 2013!
For more information, call us at 305-514-6900 (toll-free at 1-866-514-6900) or stop by your nearest Great Florida Bank today.
1. Offer available to new business customers only. Account eligibility is subject to approval. Offer does not apply to second or multiple accounts. New checking account must remain open and active and be in good standing at the time the incentive is paid. The maximum cash incentive for new business checking account offer is $150 per business entity. Limit one incentive per customer. Incentive is considered miscellaneous income and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-M. OFFER EXPIRES 12/31/2013. Great Florida Bank may terminate the offer before that date. Great Florida Bank will verify that you have met the offer terms of $5,000 average balance, and sign up for Great Online Banking and eStatements during the tracking period. Qualifying incentive payments will be credited to your Great Florida Bank checking account within 60 days after we have verified your eligibility to receive the incentive, provided your account and service(s) qualify. The minimum deposit required to open a GF1000 Business Checking account is $100.
2. Write up to 100 checks per statement cycle at no charge and pay only 25 cents per check thereafter.
3.The minimum balance required to avoid the monthly maintenance fee is $1,500 average daily balance. Otherwise, the monthly maintenance fee is $10.
4.We do not charge a fee to make a deposit or withdrawal at any Great Florida Bank ATM. Plus we'll reimburse other banks' ATM surcharges when you make a cash withdrawal from any ATM anytime, anywhere and at any bank. ATM reimbursements are considered miscellaneous income and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-M.